Jemima Osunde clocked 27 on Sunday, 30th April and undoubtedly witnessed a rare show of love from her two besties.
In line with the actress’s new age, Adesua Etomi lengthily penned 27 things she likes about Jemima.
“Where do I even start?
I can legit shed one or two tears (one or two cause i’m a hard guy) while talking about my sister and pest @jemimaosunde
Here are 27 things I love about Jemima on her 27th birthday.
1) Her heart (more beautiful than her gorgeoussssss face)
2) Her consistency
3) Her coconut head (you have to take the bad with the good)
4) Her intelligence (not just with education. Sometimes, she doesn’t have sense sha, but this is only once in a while)
5) Her dry sense of humour (I have suffered)
6) Her laughter (it’s like high pitched music)
7) Her resilience (I have seen her bounce back from multiple situations that could have broken her)
8) Her ability to be present (when she’s not pressing phone sha)
9) Her dedication to the people that she loves (Jemima does this thing with ease to multiple people at the same time. It’s truly incredible)
10) Her honesty (it can be much, but I will take that anydayyy)
11) Her talent (my baby girl is madddd talented. Phew)
12) She’s the best godmother in the entire universe. (I knew she was gonna be amazing to Z, but its soooo much more than I could have imagined. She’s legit his second mum)
13) Her interactions with Zaiah. (It’s so beautiful to watch her with my offspring).
14) How she lovesss me (infact I have a theory that she loves me the most , after her mum, Dad and siblings sha)
16) That she thinks to talk to me when she’s sad (I love that I can be for her, what she is to so many people)
17) She’s a go getter (if you don’t offer her what she thinks she deserves, she will do presentation for you and you will give her. I’ve learnt so much from the chances she takes)
18) She’s both tight and free with her riches (Lmao. She knows what i mean. She’s a giver but also an alaroro)
19) We can spend hours doing nothing and it’ll still be a vibe (we have PHD’s in this)
20) How she takes care of her parents (it really is the sweetest thing. Jumjum and Douglas are blessed)
21) How she shouts MAMAA everytime she sees me
22) She’s incredibly kind (this one should have been at the top but I forgot. Wiun)
23) Her love for food (it reflects in her inner man. Her body will catch up)
(Cont’d in the comment section)
24) Her journey with Jesus. 25)That I know that last video will be us when we’re old. Sisters forever. 26) Her independence. 27) That this list was soooo easy to write . I love you so much Jem and I am incredibly grateful for you. Couldn’t have asked for a better little sister. Always rooting for you and praying for you. May this new year blow your mind and may it be filled with the goodness of God on every side. You deserve the best and it is here. Happy birthday my darling. ❤️❤️❤️”
See the post below:
Bimbo Ademoye on her part also penned a touching note for her friend.
“Oh my GEM !. Words fail me. It’s crazy how you’re the baby but you baby me all the time. Always one call away. You hate to see the ones you love worry. As tiny as you are, you carry all our worries on your tiny head( no wonder your forehead get space ) . Thank you for all those nights, the days, the times I was extremely down, the times it was extremely dark for me and you stood right by my side. Thank you for talking and doing. You’re one of my greatest gifts . Urghh I love you so much my Gem. Words can never be enough to describe how selfless you are. Words can never describe how lucky I am to have you in my corner.
I was at an event yesterday and a lady walked up to me and said “you used to be my neighbour ” I was shocked because I haven’t really lived in a lot places. Then she mentioned your address. I smiled , because it was the time you gave me a roof over my head. When you wiped my tears almost every night . I love you my jem . Happy birthday to my absolutely fave. It’s you and me forever. @jemimaosunde “
Refer to her post below: